Chris and I got out with Noah this past Sunday while Mimi and Papaw watched Kyle. We all reeeeeally needed to get out of the house, and it was nice to get to take Noah to do something fun without Baby Brother along. I think he felt special, and he said, "I had a great day!" I did too. I felt like I hadn't been out of the house in YEARS. Oh what a difference a little fresh air can make.
Here Noah is talking to the bronze alligator sculpture thing. He walked up to it and said in this really friendly voice, "HI dinosaur!!" He couldn't get enough of this thing. He stayed and talked to it for a good ten minutes. The only way he was willing to leave was to give it a formal goodbye.
I think a life-long bond was formed here.
Doesn't this pic of this polar bear look like a postcard!? He was pacing back and forth--it was so dang hot we couldn't figure out why he didn't just jump in the pool behind him!

Looking at the bears with Dad!


This was the biggest rhinocerous EVER!!! It was HUGE!

Noah looks like he's saying, "will you people get off me please!?!?"

We bought a year membership to the zoo and plan to take both kids a lot--especially in Fall when it cools off! =)




2 comments:
Hi Heather,Chris, Noah and Kyle,
Looks like you are all doing great and we are glad to hear it!!!!! Keep the pics coming!
Miss you!
Kristy Scheidler
and Family
Great zoo pics Heather, looks like you all had a blast that day!
I love the photos of the boys together, Kyle is a doll!!
Ab.
Post a Comment