Tuesday, August 26, 2008

"I Rhymed Duck!!"

The other morning when I went in Noah's room to get him out of his crib, he enthusiastically informed me that he'd "rhymed duck!" Then he proceeded to show me..."duck! f*ck! luck! tuck!" He enunciated each word so clearly too--it was hysterical!

Here's Noah with a newspaper hat that Mimi made him. He LOVES hats.


Did I mention he loves hats?!



Kyle, looking biggier and biggier all the time!


If it's possible for a 7 week old baby to laugh, Kyle was just about there in this picture. Chris had his hands under him and would kind of bounce Kyle with his hands while he made beat box noises. Kyle thought it was great!


BROTHERS!! Okay, I guess I should mention that we took about four pics of these guys together. Each time we told Noah to go lay by his brother, he acted like he was being asked to go lay by a stinky diaper or something. So we finally bribed him with an M&M. Finally in this last picture, I think he was getting in to the fun of taking pics with Kyle.


2 comments:

Jill said...

Okay--1st of all--Noah may possibly be a genius. Honestly, I have 1st graders who struggle with phonemic awareness (namely rhyming.) I am so impressed right now!!!

C! said...

HA! Noah is so smart! That is so funny, I would have died laughing on the spot. I love the hats too :) and hey, bribing with an M&M is ok, you gotta do what you gotta do - at least it was a small bribe! They are adorable - I love that laughing Kyle picture - he does look so much older already!