Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Some Random Pics

I don't have a lot to say tonight because I am exhausted as usual. But, I did want to update with some cute pics. Kyle is changing by the day, and I didn't want some of these to become outdated!

A lot of the time, Kyle likes to be swaddled tight, but when he doesn't, you can usually find him like this:




Our dear friends Shawntai and Lark visited us right before they ditched us to move to Montana. Grrr! Shawntai and I met one day in our old neighborhood when we were both out walking our kiddos. We were both new to Ohio and had both just moved here from Oregon (another West Coaster like me!). We were also both born in California, and we are both the same age. Anyway, she quickly became a great friend. We'll miss you guys! We may just have to go beat your door down in Montana when we need a break from the Midwest!


Noah and Lark coloring.
Our silly boy and his "Kyle Smile." =)


He is so cute and expressive! He's really starting to smile a lot. This pic was taken probably almost two weeks ago. I need to get some new ones--he's really perfecting the art of smiling.



That's all for now, folks!

2 comments:

C! said...

so cute! I can't believe he's smiling already!

Anonymous said...

Wow - Kyle sure is a cutie! I love his "Kyle smile".
-Addie