Saturday, August 9, 2008

Kyle, His Baby Gym, and His Big Brother

Kyle recently graduated to size 1 diapers, so this is a shot of him in his last newborn diaper--sniff, sniff. We'll never have a baby in such small diapers again! He was so cute in these!

He started out such a little peanut, but is growing so fast already. He had his 1 month appointment on Thursday, and he's up to 9 lbs. 4 oz. and is at 20 1/2 inches! Like the pediatrician said, "Kyle's thriving!" =)



I had to include this pic. He looks so focused on what he's looking at. He reminds me of a little man! He's becoming very alert when he's awake and loves to lay in his baby gym and visit the friends hanging there.



Big Brother Noah sitting by Little Brother Kyle. =)


I'll post more pics later. Kyle and Noah both were up a lot last night and I'm exhausted! Thankfully, Mimi and Papaw just came to pick up Noah and take him to the zoo. Right now, the thought of *just* a newborn to take care of feels like a real break!

1 comments:

C! said...

I'm so glad I checked your blog today - love the pictures! Kyle is looking great - love the baby budda belly :)
I hope you can get some rest - I can't imagine how exhausted you are. Just hang in there - things will settle down and our favorite time of the year is just around the corner - just in time for when you can start getting more sleep and start feeling "settled in" as a famly of four. Email or call if you need a "chat break" - I wish I could help you out for real but just know I'm thinking of you guys.