This blogger site is trying my patience. I'm wondering why it's only letting me upload 5 pics at a time?? When I go to upload 5 more, it doesn't let me. Anyone else have this problem with blogger?
Anyway, here are some new Kyle pics. He's really starting to look more like an alert baby and less like a newborn. It's really fun to see! His personality is starting to show and he's smiling a lot. He loves to just lay on the couch and look at the window treatments--LOL! He also loves it when you sit and talk with him and will "talk" back! He's becoming very vocal now and reminds me a lot of Noah at that age. Noah was so verbal/vocal from Day 1. I wonder if we're going to have another talker on our hands!?? Well, I guess he's in the right family!

Noah and I spontaneously turned on the sprinkler the other day. He had an absolute blast running through the water. I haven't seen him this happy in such a long time, that I felt bad I hadn't done it before now. Bless his heart, it's been a pretty uneventful summer for him, except for the fact that he has a new brother!
Little Ohio fun fact--we're getting a really nice summer storm tonight! I love thunderstorms! Noah has never been bothered by them, and still isn't. He knows we think they're exciting! I do have to complain though about one of his favorite shows, "Little Bear"--they had an episode where there was a thunderstorm, and Little Bear kept referring to the thunder as a "scary monster." So tonight Noah kept saying, "scary monster!" Thanks Little Bear. Reeeeeeal nice. Good thing is Noah seemed to still think this was cool, and not *really* scary. Nothing like a cartoon to put ideas into a toddler's head. Ugh.
I think I'll try the pics again, but I'll have to create a new post. I may do that tomorrow, so check back soon for more!






3 comments:
Kyle is so stinkin' cute!!! It looks like Noah has a blast!!! Your Ohio lawn looks as brown as our Michigan lawn. I swear it hasn't rained in 6 weeks. Hope you enjoyed the storm (I'm jealous!)
Love the pictures! Kyle really is looking less like a newborn and Noah looks thrilled to be playing in the sprinkler. I can't believe how big your two boys are getting!
My Gosh--is he ever cute?!? He is growing so fast! Kelsey has a fascination w/ the window blinds too--and the ceiling fans. Who needs toys?! Noah looks like he is having a blast in the sprinkler.
Post a Comment