Saturday, November 29, 2008

Out With the Old...

camera that is. I'm in the process of uploading and posting all the pics from what is now my OLD camera. This is good news! For my birthday/Christmas gift, I got a brand new camera! Yippee! So for the next couple of posts, I'll have the last several pics I took off of the old camera. In the meantime, I have a ton of reading to do to figure out how to take advantage of all the fun new features on my new camera. I can already say though, it takes pictures that are worlds better than what I've been taking. So exciting to me, since our kiddos are little--I want to be able to get really *good* pics of them. I've already taken a few, and the quality is just so much better.

Here's a pic with Noah and Kyle laying on the floor together. We told Noah if he held Kyle's hand, we'd give him a candy corn.



This is what happens when you mix sidewalk chalk that has been left out in the rain and is now so wet it's practically pastel-like, and an almost three year old.

Finally able to wear the New York shirt Uncle Brian bought him before he was born!


Kyle in the Baby Papasan chair. A chair that has been all but retired since this pic was taken. He is such a mover already, that this chair is used maybe once or twice a week now.










3 comments:

C! said...

Great pictures! Happy birthday to you and to Noah, I hope you had a wonderful time. If I ever catch up with work and we are all ever better (spent Fri in the ER with Gordon his temp was 104.2, but he's better now thank God) I will update too - send you and email and update my blog :) Maybe by Easter????

Nemeth family said...

Cute pictures! Kyle is getting so big!! And we have put the Papasan chair away too...no way to keep these babies little long enough in my opinion!

dougnlarry said...

Congrats on the new camera!

The boys are so cute. I can't believe how big Kyle is getting already.