Sunday, November 9, 2008

A Few More Random Pics

Before I upload all the pics that are sitting on our camera! I am so behind in keeping everyone updated. Kyle (and Noah too) are growing so fast.

Kyle turned 4 months on the 7th. I totally don't know how that happened. This last summer seems like a big blur in my mind! At the time, I was really pretty stressed with adjusting to a new baby and a high energy toddler. Things have settled down so much now. Kyle is definitely more in a groove--his colic is long gone and he's a pretty easy baby (except for the nighttime sleep thing!). He's fun, and screamy, and feisty already. He started rolling over from back to front and then back again the day before Halloween, and hasn't stopped since. He's ahead of Noah on that one, and I really believe it's because he can't wait to run around with his big brother!

I love that newborn stage, but in a way, it's a big haze. I have to admit, I'm glad we're past it now and on to the next phase. Noah is almost 3, and he has really shown us some growth lately. His "behavior" that he was exhibiting at around 2.5 has subsided a lot, and he is very eager to help Mommy and Daddy, and Kyle too. In fact, the last two days, he has let Kyle borrow one of his favorite blankets to nap with. He is such a good boy!

Anyway, these pics are random, but cute we think! Thanks for looking again! =)



Fabio. A.K.A. Kyle:

I picked up this furry little orange (pimp) hat at the Dollar Tree. That pink thing in his mouth is one of those lint remover thingies that you use for clothes. Who needs toys??


Kyle struggling after we tortured him with these sunglasses:







2 comments:

A Crafty Mom said...

They are so cute!!! I love sunglasses pic. And be sure to save the orange hat and undies shot for Noah's wedding, maybe?? :-)

dougnlarry said...

So cute! Time flies. I can't believe Kyle is already 4 months!