When Chris was out of town at the beginning of October, my sister-in-law Linda came down from Detroit to stay with us. I had so much fun having her here. When the kiddos were down for the evening it was nice to just have hang out/girl time and eat ice cream and watch politics! It's always great to be on the same political side and get to blab about that with someone who "gets it" ha ha!! ;P
The Sunday that she was here, we took Noah and Kyle to the pumpkin patch. It was fun for Noah to look at all the pumpkins--and he even had one picked out. What stunk was that he had to put it back because the lines to pay for the dang things were SO long that there's no way we could've waited.
When Chris got back, we went to another patch, so I'll be uploading pics soon off the camera to share. It's been way too long since I updated!!
I told him to "smile" and this is what I got (???):









2 comments:
wow it is amazing how you can tell how much he's grown just since the last time you posted. They are becoming big boys so fast!
So darn cute!! Pumpkin pictures always put a smile on my face!!! Looks like a ton of fun.
Post a Comment