So remember all my bragging about how Noah had potty trained himself? Well, that lasted all of about a week. He *did* really potty train himself--poop and all, it's just that he decided that it wasn't for him. He's decided that the toilet is completely overrated, and I've decided that changing an almost 3 year old's poopy diapers is overrated. I guess the good news is that he *can* do it. He just chooses not to. So I'm not pushing it. For now. He will use the potty at night before bed--go figure. He'll say, "I have to go pee." Great, now do that like, ALL THE TIME.
Here's a pic of our little man when he was excited about the potty:
That's his Backyardigans potty seat he's holding. Now if I could just find some Backyardigans underwear. You'd think that they'd be making those along with every other marketable item imaginable. But nope--no underpants. If he could just wear Pablo, Tyrone, Tasha, Uniqua, and Austin on his butt, I'm sure that would get him *going* again! ;P
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
The Un-Potty
Posted by Just the Four of Us at 7:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
After trying and giving up twice, the third time is going better. But I feel your pain. PT stinks! I just want it to be over already.
I am holding Gordon back in the PT dept I think - I just don't have the time :( or energy! Now with going to Florida I'm procrastinating until that is over...can you imagine doing Disney World and having to constantly run to the bathroom just in case??
I hope Noah DECIDES he likes his undies better than pull ups - no matter who is "on" them :)
Post a Comment