Thursday, December 4, 2008

You Want to See Pictures??

Yeah, me too.

Next time, I promise!

I took Noah to the doctor today for his 3 year check up. He's such a big kid now that he actually *stands* to get weighed and measured. He also got his blood pressure checked with a real band on your arm blood pressure thingy--I think he really thought this was big kid stuff! At the end of the appointment they even did a little vision check where he had to tell them what shape he was looking at. My little shape-knowing pro whizzed right through that test! ;)

So he was 32 lbs. which was much less than what I thought he would be. He really is a little lean machine, but boy picking him up you'd think he weighed a ton! He's 50th percentile for weight and 75th percentile for height at 38 1/4".

Well, Kyle continues to wail in his crib, so I think that's it for now. I promise to work on the pictures!

Stay warm all (unless you're in California!). We just got a heating blanket from Costco. It's a "control your own side" blanket. Now the highlight of the day is when one of us looks excitedly at the other and says, "I'm going to go PREHEAT the bed!!!" Yee haw! I highly recommend warming up one's bed. It's extremely cozy! =)

4 comments:

Addie said...

Preheat the bed? You crack me up! Glad Noah's appointment went well. Our little guys are just about exactly the same size.

Nemeth family said...

LOL! DH is extremely annoyed that his side of the blanket seems to be on the fritz this winter. Too bad, so sad...my side is working fine! LOL And yes, our nightly question is "did you turn the bed on?" Nothing better than a 'pre-heated' bed!

A Crafty Mom said...

We have a duvet, and it's really thick and warm but I HATE that feeling of first getting in the bed when it's cold. I hate it!! I've always dreamed of a preheated bed . . . sounds almost diving to me :-)

dougnlarry said...

Hmm, maybe I need to look into this preheated bed...

I love the new look of the blog. Very nice. :)