Saturday, December 13, 2008

We've Got Pictures!

Don't get too excited--these are still from the old camera. I finally uploaded ALL of our pics off of the old camera--so this should be it. I've begun snapping away with the new one, but now I just have to figure out how to upload them. That will be my next project!

Here, Kyle's waiting for his very first taste of rice cereal.





Looking a little confused. For awhile, I think all of this was more for practice than anything. This was probably a month ago. He's since tried sweet potatoes and this week, squash! Such excitement in a baby's life! =)


Noah celebrating his third birthday! Yep, that's a Costco cake. I did, however, make him homemade cupcakes for his preschool class. That is if you can call Betty Crocker "homemade."
The candle on the cake is Pablo from The Backyardigans. We have a minor obsession with The Backyardigans over here.




Little brother watching Big Brother open presents.



Do I note a tinge of affection for Little Brother here? Maybe just a tinge??


The cool socks that Aunt Deb and Uncle Fred sent Kyle. These socks ROCK. Not only are they ADORABLE, they STAY on his feet. This is unheard of in the baby sock.







Hangin' out in the baby exersaucer, looking so mature these days!



Noah emerges from the depths of his tunnel! What a bright, smiley face! =)

















3 comments:

dougnlarry said...

Those are great pics! I can't wait to see the new ones.

Nemeth family said...

OMG! Kyle is eating cereal and veggies already! He is getting so big. Love, love, love the exersaucer picture. And Noah is cute as ever too. We have a Backyardigans obsession here too.

Anonymous said...

Great pics! Yes, I am definitely picking up on some love between the brothers. Just wait, they'll be up to no good behind your back in no time. Love the shots, definitely worth the wait!
Tara (Burke's Mommy)