Thursday, December 25, 2008

"Santa Got My Message!!"

That was Noah's response to finding out that Santa had indeed brought the two remaining Backyardigans plush toys he's been itching for!

Noah must have unwrapped a good ten gifts today, and still, the things he played with all day, were those 5 friends.

Kyle enjoyed his new "older" baby toys too.

Of course, I have pictures of all of this, but just not now. So the pictures I'm about to post have nothing to do with Christmas. I couldn't do that. It would just make too much sense.

So here are some more recent but random pics.

Don't worry, it was washable marker:





Senor Kyle:


Chris' mom, A.K.A. Mimi, and Leprechaun Kyle:





Enjoying some sweet potatoes:




We're happy to report that Noah is much better today. Yesterday (Christmas Eve), he got really sick with the stomach flu. It was really bad, and so awful to see him so miserable. He ended up missing out on all the Christmas Eve fun with cookies for Santa and reading stories, but all was well when he woke up this morning. He was so much better today it was ridiculous. If I had barfed as much as he did yesterday, I'd have been laid out for a week! So we ended up having a very nice, mellow, in our PJs all day kind of Christmas.
Hope yours was fun too!






0 comments: