Okay. All my pics ended up out of order and I'm not liking that. So if this post seems random, you'll know it's not my fault! Apparently when you upload the pictures, it puts the last ones you've uploaded to the top of the post. Anyway, this is another pic from when Brian was here. Noah is also trying out his new Backyardigans guitar that he received from all of Daddy's friends at ComTek.


Kyle again tasting his blanket.
Kyle in his Baby Papasan chair. Dad sure makes a good baby burrito, doesn't he?!

Did I mention that Kyle likes to try to taste his blanket with his tongue? He'll keep sticking it out until he finds it.
If you're able to access this site and view pics, feel free to comment and tell me about it! I want to make sure this site is just as easy to use as the previous one.
Here is Kyle in his favorite chair. The Baby Papasan is a Godsend for any parent of a fussy newborn.

Is this a cute foot or what??

Inspecting the new kangaroo that Charlene and Gordon sent. Noah thought it was really cool that this mama kangaroo had a baby attached!

Another pair of hands! Oh, I mean my wonderful brother Brian, AKA Uncle Brian here visiting for a few days and helping me out. Having another adult around to talk to during the day didn't hurt my feelings either.
I have quite a few more pictures to show off, but I'm off to try to get some sleep. It seems Chris and I are somehow lacking in that department lately. Kyle is giving us three hour stretches during the night, and we're hoping to space that out even more! Send us sleep vibes over here!!
Okay, so for next time, I'll work on ordering the pics correctly.
=)




1 comments:
Do you know about sitemeter? It lets you see how many people visited and where they're located. So you can spy on people who are too shy to comment! ;)
Post a Comment