I just uploaded pics from my camera to the computer--and they went back I think as far as January.
I saw the age progression of the boys just as I was editing each little section of pictures. It's really amazing how fast they're growing. Kyle's hair must've grown about two inches! I forget that those of you that we don't see that often don't even know what they look like these days.
Is this a cute view from behind or what?!?
When Kyle started standing a lot, we pulled out Noah's old music play table:
They had just started playing together more around this time:
Noah is currently taking a swimming class and a tap class. I really, really need to get pictures of that--it's really cute!
That's it for the moment. Check back often for more updates. I'm going to be posting pics a lot now that they're off the camera and on to the computer.
That's it for the moment. Check back often for more updates. I'm going to be posting pics a lot now that they're off the camera and on to the computer.
Happy 4th of July everyone!! =)




1 comments:
Wow, Kyle is really starting to look more like Noah to me.
Post a Comment