Monday, February 16, 2009

Kyle's Debut!

My first ever video...this is Kyle probably a good 6 weeks ago. I've been really bad again about getting pics up and running! I'm hoping this works!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, even if it may make me late for Job & Kate Plus 8...I'm so glad I checked in! Could he be any cuter? Holy cow, I just want to gooble him up!
Tara Hall

Brian McMichael, M.D. said...

That qualifies as a speaking part, so he can now join SAG (Screen Actors Guild)!

virgomusic said...

Wow, his hair is redder and his face looks a little bit like Noah's -- Chris might have TWO mini-me's! :)

Nemeth family said...

Shoot--I can't see the video...might just be me. I'll try again later!

Elemeno said...

Nice video. He is a man of few words, but a very profound statement there I can tell. You have another cute one there you guys.

dougnlarry said...

I love this age when they start chatting like that. So cute. :)