Noah has decided to be a bat (the Old Navy version) for Halloween. We looked online at a bunch of costumes, and he saw the skunk at ON and wanted it, but when we got to the store, they were out of it. He spotted this and liked it immediately and wanted to try it on. I honestly didn't think it was that cute til we put it on him, and then OMG! Sooooooo cute! =)
He's been wanting to zoom all around the house in it and flap his wings. I'm so excited that we got one more year of him wearing a cute (are bats cute??), furry little animal costume! 




2 comments:
So cute! He looks excited too. :)
What a cute kid :) Couldn't wait for Halloween, huh Noah? Chris, Justin keeps asking me for your phone number. I gave him your blog address, but I may have missed a . or an @. Give him a call at (949) 294-9894. Hi Heather! Hi Kyle! Hi Noah!
Eric
Post a Comment